Sunday, February 17, 2013

ER visit, but everything's OK!

We had to make a quick trip to the ER last night, but everything is fine.  I was very lightly spotting with no other symptoms, but since it's never happened to me before, I got scared.  There is a specialized ER here in Stockholm, at the same hospital I go for my appointments, for early pregnancy and gynecological issues.  When we arrived at 8 pm, I was told it would be 6 HOURS before they could see me.  There were maybe 4 people in front of me.

N and A hung out for a bit, but N was getting understandably tired after an hour and a half.  I sent them home and waited out the last veeery long hours on an uncomfortable bench.  But I was checked and told that everything looked good and the ultrasound showed a healthy baby.

It's taken me more time to recover from staying up till 3 am and falling asleep with a crook in my neck than I thought.

No comments: